Tasty Lancashire Cheese on toast with smoked streaky bacon
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 4 Slices organic white bread
- 200g Creamy Lancashire Cheese
- 8 Rashers dry cured streaky bacon – grilled until crispy
- Knob of butter
- Toast the bread on each side
- Butter the toast on one side, cover with the Lancashire Cheese, place on a baking tray, then grill until the cheese has melted
INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING
This dressing will cover 4 portions but will keep in the fridge for two weeks.
- 100ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 50ml Apple Juice
Boil the Worcestershire sauce and apple juice together and reduce by half until a syrupy like texture.
Place the crispy bacon on top of the cheese on toast and sprinkle with the dressing.